Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Saturday, April 14, 2007

 

What men really think.

I never hear my wife complain that I left the seat up. That's 'cause I use the sink.

I'll give you some insight as to what men really think. Earlier today, I was pleased to overhear two women compliment me. As they were walking past me, I heard one say to the other, "what an ass!"

Thank you for noticing.

I love my wife's sense of humor. A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I traveled to a small town in Ohio to visit with relatives, staying in a nearby hotel. The nearest town with a hotel was Seaman, Ohio.

The next day, she said "I can't wait to tell all my friends that last night, I slept in Seaman!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!