Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Saturday, February 18, 2006

 

Going Postal

You don't hear people use the term "Going postal" that much anymore. My belief is that the Post Office has a really good PR firm...or really good lawyers.

My brother is a letter carrier. I must admit, sometimes I'm jealous. He flunked out of a party college, and now he makes more money than I do. I have a Purdue degree for crying out loud. All he has to do is get the right letters into the right boxes. And not get bit by a dog or run over by a car.

Once I was at his house and I noticed his magazine rack. I said to him, "Did you ever notice that mailmen always have the best magazines?"

I guess I do owe a debt of gratitude to my mailman. Without him, I'd never get those advertisements for a free windshield replacement or breast enlargement surgery. And I'd have to get my magazines all wet by myself.

Comments:
Wondering how to came to stumble to my wasteland to comment about Brokeback Mountain. By the way, my sister and brother in law went with me to see the movie and they loved it!
 
Don't forget Jennefer Sanmarco. She was forced to leave the post office in 2003 because they thought she was a danger to herself and went back to shoot a bunch of them earlier this month. She also killed her neighbor.


http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=4440500
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!