Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Saturday, February 18, 2006

 

Bumper sticker logic

"Honk if voted for John Smith. It's the big round button in the middle of your steering wheel."

I love that bumper sticker. However, I would never put a bumper sticker on my vehicle. For one thing, I notice that those who seem to love bumper stickers don't agree with me politically. Two, I guess I just don't think its polite to force politics down other people's throats. Also I'd be afraid of getting my vehicle vandalized.

Having said that, here's some more:

"Your stupid!"

"4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions."

"I bet Jesus would have used his turn signal"

"Horn broke, watch for finger"

"It is better to have loved and lost than to have to live with that psycho"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!