Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Friday, January 06, 2006

 

Penguins

As is commonly known, penguins are adorable.

My wife and I, traveling to Patagonia, got the opportunity to see penguins in their natural habitat. It was amazing. They gathered at the shore together. They jumped in the water and went fishing together. They returned with their prizes together, returning to their respective homes within the colony. Then they gathered together again at the shore after feeding their families. It made me think of guys who go to a sports bar after work.

Over Christmas break I got to see the animated movie "Madagascar". The movie was okay; better than Shrek, during which I fell asleep. But the highlight, of course, was any scene in which a penguin appeared. I bought the DVD solely because it had the short "Christmas Caper", featuring the penguins . When we watched them in the movie taking over the bridge of the cargo ship, my wife shrieked, "they're so cute!"

I see there's a sequel to Madagascar scheduled for 2008 and a straight-to-dvd penguins movie due in 2009.

My only question is, why the wait?

Comments:
I agree why the wait. Thanks for writing that come vist me at my site
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!