Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

The Curse of Sudoku

My mother-in-law has cursed me.

My otherwise thoughtful and caring mother-in-law, who sometimes is the only one who gets me a birthday card, gave me for Christmas a Sudoku puzzle book. This is the book edited by Will Shortz which gives a brief history of how Sudoku was invented right here in Indianapolis by an architect. It also walks you through getting started if you've never played before.

Since then, I've done at least two or three of these puzzles a day. I've advanced to where the "medium" puzzles on Websudoku.com are fairly easy to me.

Is there a support group for people like me?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!