Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Coming clean

My wife and I were having lunch with a friend of mine named John. After ordering, John excused himself to go to the restroom to wash his hands. He returned to the table laughing.

He said that when he was in there drying his hands, someone came into the mens room, walked over to the urinal, and said, "Hey, you forgot to flush."

John told the man, "I didn't use the urinal, I used the sink."

I would have paid money to see the look on that guy's face.

Comments:
haha that's funny- seriously.
 
Priceless. One of my friends came out with a good one as well. He was in the men's room for what seemed like a very short time, so I said "I hope you washed your hands." He said "Yes, but not with water."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!