Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

blog this!!

Have you noticed how many blogs seem to be dedicated to cats? Not the musical. But domesticated house pets.

I've noticed that blogs seem to fit into categories. There are a lot of blogs out there that are written by teenage girls who have dedicated their blogs to the worship of their respective boyfriends. At first charming, then very frightening, in a boiled bunny rabbit kind of way.

Then there are the ones written by narcissistic women who find it necessary to document every bite of food they have eaten in a day. It's the insecure y-chromosome diet.

Admittedly, my blog isn't exactly what I had envisioned when I decided to start it. I really wanted something that people could read and get a chuckle over. Something that would be thougth provoking, but most of all, amusing.

But then again, I don't own a cat.

Comments:
This is a gold entry. The breakdown of the femail blog had me giggling to myself. You forgot to note that female blogs can overlap both categories.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!