Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Saturday, November 19, 2005

 

Reason to celebrate

There are 35 days until Christmas.

I saw that today and I was surprised.

This year has just wizzed by. I finished my first year in nursing school. My wife and I bought our first house. I witnessed a childbirth for the first time. I got my job working in the hospital. I turned 35.

I remember telling Treeboy that this was going to be a good year. Nobody outside central Indiana knows who Treeboy is, and nobody outside Indiana would care. I told him he'd be promoted to TreeMan. He still has about 40 days to make my prophecy come true.

In the meanwhile, I'm going to celebrate that I only have 19 weeks to go until I graduate. One of the nurses tonight told me that after a year in critical care, I could go to the float pool, where they make $45 an hour. She works 2 nights a week and earns over $50,000. That's reason to celebrate.

Comments:
Otho,
Sounds like you have a full blessed life. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Be Blesed,
Pete
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!