Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

Famous People

Here's a list of famous people I've met. By "met" I mean that I, at the very least, spoke to that person and he or she spoke back. In no particular order.

David Byrne, lead singer of the Talking Heads)
Prince William
Vice President Dan Quayle
Ken Langone, billionaire investor
Bob Nardelli, CEO of Home Depot
Tony Dungy, coach of the Indianapolis Colts
Jimmy "Mad Dog" Matis of the Bob and Tom Show
Chick MaGee of the Bob and Tom Show
Neil Armstrong, astronaut
Eddie Cheever, race car driver
Tony Stewart, race car driver

This is probably a very boring list, but nobody interesting lives in Indiana.

Comments:
Wow! Great list.

I have one in common with you. Dan Quayle. Met him years ago on his book tour; so I have an autographed copy of his book. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!