Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Saturday, September 03, 2005

 

Driving woes

I just got my car back from the shop. I noticed I was charged for "turn signal fluid" refill. Should I be worried that my turn signals were low on fluid?

Truthfully, I'm grateful I've found a good shop that does honest work. When I brought my 7 year old Hyundai into the shop for transmission problems and the work took longer than expected, the shop put us in a rental car. Eventually they were able to locate the source of the problem. I'm not all that mechanically inclined, but apparently there was some kind of "loose nut behind the steering wheel". I've got a pair of pliers in my toolbox, why didn't I think of that?

Actually, the problem was with the aftermarket cruise control the previous owner had installed. I love cruise control because it allows me to do one of my favorite things when driving down the interstate highways, pretend I'm asleep. I know it sounds silly, but that's better than annoying people with a cell phone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!