Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Bork Bork Bork

When I was a kid, I used to love The Muppet Show. I remember my two sisters and I would sing along with the opening song. Sometimes we'd change the lyrics..."This is what we call the dingy show!!"

My favorite part was the Swedish chef. Never has a nation's identity and culture been mocked more effectively than when the Swedish chef would start his show singing in that fake-Swedish affect. The best part was when he would say "bork bork bork" and throw some utensils in the air. Absolutely hysterical.

I kind of wanted to get it on DVD, but I bought Millennium Season 2 instead, since it was on sale. Millennium, in case you never saw it, was the scariest thing I've ever seen on broadcast TV before or since.

Maybe I'd be better off turning off the tv for now and getting back to my homework...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!