Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Saturday, August 06, 2005

 

Amazing woman

My wife was sad today.

She was disappointed that we didnt' eat together, but that isn't the reason she's sad.

Last night, she withdrew from school.

She had been doing so well, too. straight A's. She was working on her bachelors in Psychology and had to cut back to part time when I was accepted into nursing school. The trouble is, since I'm in my final year and can't work as much, she's afraid she'll need to get a second job and doesn't know if she can juggle it all.

I feel so humbled. She is an amazing woman and I am not worthy of her. I'm going to encourage her to at least take one class so she doesn't feel like she's abandoning her dream of a masters in occupational therapy. We'll get through it together.

Comments:
What a GREAT hubby you are! My husband supports my dreams too--I'm just really bad about following them. My degree will be the same as your wife's, if I ever finish it. I guess I cannot finish unless I go back, but I'm using excuses, like my 4 children, money, time...whatever else I can come up with instead of trusting God--kick me in the butt would you? :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!