Daily Bible Verse

Provided by Christ Notes Bible Search

Monday, June 20, 2005

 

Dance for Joy

The joys of warehouse shopping

My wife and I are members at Costco.

If you’ve never been to Costco, let me paint a picture for you. It is 150,000 square feet of savings…economy sized.

Don’t let the size fool you. Costco only sells the best stuff. We once got leg of lamb there for $4.00 a pound. Right next to the Michelin tires and designer jeans. Or how about a 21 cubic foot Whirlpool refrigerator for $300 after rebate?

The other day I was there with my wife. They had our favorite brand of frozen pizza on sale, two for $8.00. I got so excited I did a little dance. The “Robot”. My “Robot” is uncanny, to say the most. Strangers might be amused by my “Robot”, but who cares? It’s not my fault if they don’t appreciate the joys of warehouse shopping like I do.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogroll Me!